Did you know that TNDR has a grant that supports all kinds of formal and informal activities? The TNDR grant can provide you with up to 5000 SEK and a maximum of 100 SEK/person.
Rules for grant application:
· The event should be catered towards PhD students from TEKNAT.
· The grant should be used to promote interaction between TEKNAT PhD students. For example, events can target PhD students from your division, the entire department or across different departments. The higher the potential of inclusion and reaching a wider student body, the higher the chances of being granted the finances for your idea.
· It is recommended that you budget the cost of the event per person. For example, ‘Fika for PhD students at the department of IT. We are buying cinnamon buns for 30SEK/person’.
· Due to the university rules, we cannot reimburse any alcohol-related purchases.
Rules for reimbursement:
· Please scan your receipts and send them together with the reimbursement form to TNDR’s treasurer to get reimbursed. Please write accordingly in the email subject: TNDR grant reimbursement – GRANT TITLE – FIRST NAME LAST NAME.
· Physical receipts need to be sent to the Treasurer using the university’s internal mail.
Below are examples of events that TNDR has granted money for:
· Semmelfika for all PhD students at the department of IT
· Scavenger hunt for PhD students on Campus Gotland
· Monthly lunch writing sessions for TEKNAT PhD students
· Kubb-tournament for TEKNAT PhD students
Finally, we would appreciate it if you could send us some pictures of the event to promote the grant on our website and to inspire others to apply for the TNDR grant. Please ensure that everyone in the pictures consents to us sharing the photos.